Contracted Virtual Position: ~30 hours per month
Note: While we calculate compensation around this hourly rate, all payments will be project-based.
The Communication Specialist at The Samantha Rodriguez will be responsible for finding targeted leads through Instagram and/or Facebook. This person is responsible for starting conversations with qualified leads, nurturing strong leads, helping close sales in direct messages. Training will be provided to learn our proprietary process for finding leads and having sales conversations. Strategy will be determined by Samantha Rodriguez and executed in this role.
The CS will spend an estimated 10 hours per week to generate leads:
Lead means a conversation has been started
10-15 new leads per day, 5 days per week (this is the commitment, finding the qualified people)
Maintaining engagement with new leads
Flagging hot leads
Keeping leads organized in our systems (more details to come)
Engagement tactics (more training on this to come)
Updating SOP’s, internal and client-facing documents, and FAQ to keep job role and responsibilities current.
The CS will be available to communicate via Slack with Samantha.
This could be you if:
– You are a conversation starter, and love the idea of spending time building relationships with real people via DM’s
– You have excellent spelling and grammar skills.
– You love Instagram and Facebook and consider yourself very comfortable with the platforms!
– You can stay on task with lots of distractions on Instagram and Facebook.
– You get your work done on time (or early) and pride yourself on not needing to be managed to meet your deadlines!
– You are looking for a job you can grow into.
– You love the idea of being able to work from home, M-F, on your own time every day. While this position requires daily responsibilities, you can work when it fits your schedule throughout the day!
– You love the idea of working with a team and inside of another business. While you are probably working with a few other clients right now, your ultimate goal would be to work with a select few clients (or one client) in a big way (aka: you are not looking to scale or grow into an agency in the future)
– You are a quick learner and can work independently.
– Are comfortable with Network Marketing or Multi Level Marketing business structure, and supporting clients who are in this business model.
– You have a passion for online businesses and would be so excited to support people to grow and reach their business goals!
This position will work in the following softwares/programs: (you know these or can learn them quickly)
Pipedrive (our system for managing leads, tutorials will be provided)
Please click on the "APPLY HERE" button below to fill out a form.
There will be a question towards the end titled "You know what to do!" Please answer with "I want to be your next Communication Specialist."
We are accepting initial applications from now until Wednesday, December 16th, 2020.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks(depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, you’re available to do a video call interview and possible paid test project.